Default Re: [Suggestion] Implementing H1 Headings without coding

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
    There is no HTML in XWD.
    I know.

There is no HTML semantics in XWD.
    I know.

You work with XWD design and WEB semantics.
    No, I don't work with XWD designs at all, because of the lack of semantically meaningful HTML and the very limited absolute positionized layout approach.

On the other hand - if you are experienced enough to understand and create high quality HTML, you shouldn't use XWD for a resulting product, only for prototyping.
    I'm very experienced and I create hand-crafted websites. But I don't use XWD for prototyping, because of the lack of semantically meaningful HTML and the very limited absolute positionized layout approach.

We are walking in circles... - we hear the same old arguments in order to learn something about the current status with the HTML export filter in Xara Web Developer and also Xara Xtreme 5.

Once again - the HTML export filter could be better, but we have to wait one or two more years for that. I can live with that, because I see no need to upgrade my old Xara Xtreme Pro 3 license in the next two years, as this is the timeframe Xara assumedly needs, in order to change their product policy (code word "developing new innovative vector functions").

We don't have to repeat all this again and again - unless you're starting a new cycle loop. Do you follow me?

Remi
    Last edited by remi; 14 June 2009 at 01:19 AM.
    IP