Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Rest In Peace Parahandy

Rest in peace Norman.
    Your artwork you shared with us lives on forever.

Heather - My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Your dad was one of our favs. I always enjoyed his garden photos as well as his wonderful drawings. He will indeed be missed.
    Callie aka Snow`Star ~~ I Xara Web Designer!
    http://studio518west.blogspot.com

my condolences to the family
    and what an artist his work is great

It is sad that he is no longer with us, but good to know that he went in peace. Thank you for sharing, and please accept my deepest condolences. Norman was a rare man, who challenged himself to the end, and he earned my greatest respect because of it. He will be missed, along with his prodigious (and high-quality) creations.

Best wishes,
    David O'Neil

I'm so sad to learn of Norman's passing. I think I can say that he was held in high esteem on this forum. He was a kind and helpful man, much appreciated for his friendly humour and artistic talent.

He will be missed.
    -- Bob

Sad, sad news Heather. Norman brought humour and friendship to many, many people on this forum and will be sorely missed by all members. It was the way your dad was able to get people to show their work here and help them to improve that will be missed the most. This as well as his prolific output has helped this forum o maintain its profile which must have brought him a lot of pleasure.

It was good for Norman to be at home in surroundings and people which he love and I thank my god that he died peacefully.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Dear Heather

Your dad did us all proud. Starting to do computer drawing late in his life, and apparently realizing his lifelong dream, his progress as well as his energy and insatiable thirst to learn and to create has been an inspiration to us all.

Norman had a great warmth as well as a great sense of humor.

I personally know how devastating cancer can be. So for Norman's sake, I am glad he is finished with his suffering. And while he is no longer of tihs earth, he will always be of this forum.

If there is a computer in heaven, Norman will find it and somehow manage a copy of Xtreme. And like us mere mortals, he will amaze his new friends and neighbors with his energy, gentle humor and his considerable skill.

Gary

Heather,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Since I'm sure Parahandy is 'logged-in', this is for him: Peace be with you Norman. Thank you for sharing your delightful sense of humor and your excellent, often whimisical, creativity. Please know that you always put a smile on my face.

God bless.
    ~Fred

What a grand view he must have now.

God bless him and his family during these times.

Hi Heather,

Thanks for letting us know. My wife and I send our condolences. I'm shedding tears right now, and I am a very large fellow.

Regards,

Alan
    Regards,

Alan
    The unexamined life is not worth living--Socrates