Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Sig

Default Sig

As this thread has been locked, and I felt that it probably deserved further discussion, I quote Suvek: ..."Problematic point is that we have diferent idea how such magical effect should look like I don't see it here (maybe its also the way she looks like - normal?)"
    I've attached the graphic from that thread as a reminder, (Ironcladdaddy should be the last person on earth to object ) it seems to me that the attempt at a magical effect is utterly ruined by the Sports Illustrated swimsuit the model is wearing. A neutral costume, (or no costume at all) and it may have turned out well.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to withdraw my comments on his claimed "all my own work" rip. Knowing the true provenance I'd like to take this opportunity to say " Ironcladdaddy, sir, you are a mountebank and snake oil salesman."
    It is looking as though the rules ought to be dispayed more prominently if we want to avoid repeats of this and other unwanted activity.
    I hope I have not transgressed any rule by resurrecting the locked thread.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reminder.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	52027  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.