Thanks for the replies. I have checked out the various programs suggested.

The Blender thing I had already downloaded, and is the most promising so far I suppose, except that either my brain is just too tired to see its potential right now, or it's a bit complex. Something is not clicking, however, it does seem to have quite a lot of options, so I am not going to give up on that one, I'm gonna give it a fair go and work my way through it, although it feels a bit slow-started (probably cause I'm tired )

MudBox, hmm, quite expensive, but yeh it's Autodesk, affordable compared to Maya and MAXON CINEMA 4D that I have checked out previously and found the most intriguing and quite expensive. I have this tendency to check the price before I start drooling over the "what-if's"

What path am I planning to take, well, I am planning to do the graphics in a game. A long way to go, but I'm an optimist, besides, it's a project, and I am the one with the will and skill to do the 3D's.

I have downloaded the trial-versions and will give them a try, check them out and so on. So, again, thanks alot for the suggestions, really appreciate it.