I am very concerned that I have purchased the full version of the program, the discs arrived Saturday last. The disc is not recognised by my HP laptop so I cannot install it. The laptop drive seems to read all other discs presented to it OK.

I tried sharing the CD/DVD drive on my desktop computer with the laptop over my LAN, which will read the disc, the installation proceeded on the laptop until it gave a message that IOFILE.X64 couldn't be copied/accessed.

I tried copying all of the files from the CD/DVD to the laptop, all went well until IOFILE.X64 then everything froze, the desktop computer, the laptop and the LAN crashed too.

A. why is the disc not recognised on my laptop, when it is on the desktop computer?

B. How am I going to get it installed on my laptop, I am supposed to be demonstrating the program to 35 people tonight at a technology club, fat chance of that under the present circumstances. Is it possible that someone on this forum can help please? Or do I cancel the demonstration, we know how that will be received when the members hear that the software cannot be read from the disc and be installed.