Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Webstyle error with new user

I have been using Webstyle 4 for several years on this computer without any problems.

Recently I created a New User Account.

All my other Xara products work without any problems with the new account. However, when I try to run Webstyle 4 it aborts with the error message in the attached screenshot - Webstyle ErrorMsg.jpg.

This installation is not a Trial. It is a full legitimate installation, installed from the CD with the appropriate product code.

If I change the new account to Administrator Webstyle 4 runs without any issues. However, for security reasons, I never work as an Administrator but always as a Limited user. Webstyle 4 runs perfectly in the other user account which is a Limited account. So it is not the Limited account as such that is the problem - it is the New User account, when it is a Limited account.

For me this is a BIG issue because I use Webstyle 4 to create most of the Menus for the websites that I design.

I would be grateful for any thoughts on how to resolve this, without having to reinstall Webstyle 4.

TiA

T.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Webstyle ErrorMsg.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	48857