Quote Originally Posted by jade5233 View Post
I am very glad that this person left a reply even though it is years old. I am trying to export juno addresses and put them into outlook. I also began printing to an XPS file. The only issue is groups. I can get the group list into an xps, but how do I get it to become a group in Outlook? Responses to old questions still help others who now have the same issue!
I am trying to help a senior friend move from Juno webmail to an email client and had the same question about how to extract the contacts from Juno webmail.

After reading these posts, I took another route. I created a temporary email in Juno and included all of the Juno contacts in the TO: field. I then selected and copied the entire TO: field and pasted the saved contacts into the TO: field in the email client (new message).

From that point, the email client allowed me to individually add the email addresses to the email client contact database.

Kind of a stupid "work around", but at least I was able to transfer all of the email addresses in the Juno Address Book to Outlook and a couple of other email clients I've come across.