I don't know where Charles and Crew are taking Xara tommorrow. All I do know is that every change since 1.1 has improved my graphics tool of choice. When one is in the valley, it is pretty safe to trust the vision of the person on the hilltop. Every hill I have climbed, Charles and crew have been standing on a even taller one leading the way.

If one is in a valley and they desire to go over that low hill that looks easiest enough to climb but they fail to see mountain just beyond, then of course they will mumble and gripe when their guide points them to a tougher looking hill. A hill with no mountain beyond. I trust Charles and Crew to read the topographical map and lead xara where it should go.

I have faith that whatever direction xara is going, it will remain a tool I can use to further my professional growth and help my customers to achieve the tasks they need done in the most cost effective manner. Saving both time and money, thus increasing their bottom line.

This is just my 2 cents worth. I do not fault Robert for his viewpoint, but I do not have to heed his ravings either. Thanks for reading my ravings...