soenda, this is a forum for discussion of Corel Paint Shop Pro, rather than a 'Pro' Corel Paint Shop Pro forum whereby you will only hear good things from people who love Corel software.

Many topics are typically discussed, the good and the not so good. It's a, well... discussion.

My own comments are of course an opinion based on my direct experience, just as, I suspect, yours are based on your own experiences. I don't think Bob or I disgreed with any of your comments? We both read your posts with interest.

Have I essentially been looking for help on Nikon problems from Canon? Talk about a dim bulb!
Both are still cameras are they not? As such then, there is common ground for discussion.
If you only want to hear only the answer you want, then yes talking only to Nikon lovers will probably work.

Yes TalkGraphics is centered predominantly around users of Xara Software, ©2006 Xara Group Ltd own the forum after all (as seen at the foot of TG all pages). However we freely discuss all software related to Graphics, photography and illustration.

However it seems silly for me to continue turning to folks who dislike the product to begin with.
That's too bad. I'm sad that you found comments in this thread not to your liking or approval, but that's the way of forums and the beast that discussion is.

I wish you all the very best and please enjoy those Herrings you found.