Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Super video tutorials

go http://iconka.com/blog/?cat=5/lang/en/!

Year\two ago, I propose useful feature "Keep all History(and used graphics) in xar-file and get play all history line realtime or faster" for Xara Xtereme.

Maybe this feature lay down not too deep in Xara dev ToDo list? 8-)
    russian ux designer
    faxenoff@gmail.com

Default Re: Super video tutorials

Hi,
    I've seen your videos before and they're great. I really enjoy watching how you create your drawing.
    As for your feature suggestion: yeah, it would indeed be fun to have such a feature and allow for fast playback. Especially when a drawing takes many days to complete. I wish this feature was present 1.5 years ago
    However I don't think this would be a feature that would have many practical uses and it would be mostly a "fun" feature. Maybe it'll be put on the wishlist though

Xtremes origins, Artworks saved the undo history with the file. So you could open one at any time, from any creator and run through to the first action and then hit redo to watch how the thing was created. An excellent feature.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

That would be an excellent feature...as long as you had the option to save the history or not, as I think it might drastically increase file size.

In other words, it isn't something that I would want to do all of the time but for things that I posted to TG it would be really nice.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Could be a very useful feature - yes - but optional definitely.

I pass on certain xar files that I would not want to be 'deconstructable' - just editable from this point on.
    Plus file size issue as Eric says.

This has been discussed elsewhere - and I seem to remember it was in relation to action scripting in general - which xara said would be not straight forward to implement?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...