Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I need to tell you somthing

I have been hanging out here for awhile and checking out all the great work in the gallery, and all i can say is you people make me sick.

I have no talent what so ever and can't even draw a stick figure and to see the talent you guys have just makes me want to crawl in a hole and hide.

I would love to draw half as good as any of you guys.

Thanks for all your great work.

Default Re: I need to tell you somthing

I think you are being too hard on yourself.
    Lower your expectations a few notches and experiment with XaraXtreme tools and effects. Don't try to draw anything, just play - ideas will pop into your head soon enough and you'll soon see that you can achieve reasonable results. If you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you spend time looking at all the very helpful Video tutorials which are available. Rather than feeling intimidated by other peoples talents, learn techniques and absorb ideas from them.

You can post any of your results here for friendly critique and direction.
    Sometimes just one helpful comment can make the penny drop and move you forward in a leap.

Good luck

Note: Your signature is bordline SPAM. SPAM is not allowed at TG, please remove or edit your signature thanks..

Thank you for your reply, i will take your advice and play around with it.
    I have purchased the product just not the pro version.

Note: Sig removed.

I have to say, this is pretty cool.... I always wanted someone around I could call "Chuck" ever since my Charlie Brown / Peanuts watching days
    So, in the words of Peppermint Patty..... "Welcome to TG.......... Chuck" And, as Sledger said, you "can" do it.... There is an artist in "everyone"

Quote Originally Posted by geminiguy View Post
    There is an artist in "everyone"
    Paul,

I think the artist in me packed his bags and left many eons ago. I've tried to get a replacement, but the rentable area is too small .......
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

"everyone"...........

Quote Originally Posted by geminiguy View Post
    I have to say, this is pretty cool.... I always wanted someone around I could call "Chuck" ever since my Charlie Brown / Peanuts watching days
    So, in the words of Peppermint Patty..... "Welcome to TG.......... Chuck" And, as Sledger said, you "can" do it.... There is an artist in "everyone"
    Just like him my real name is Charles but i go by Chuck

A little bit of observation and lots and lots of patience are all you need. The closer you would like to get to photorealism the more patience you need...

Then again, as Robin Williams said in "popeye"...

"I ain't no doktor, but I sure is loosing me patiences..."

Welcome to Talkgraphics....
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

I think you should try Chuck. I'm only using a mouse and a little imagination. Certainly I'm not up to some of the advanced things some of the others are but I enjoy what I do and I feel it's a good outlet for creativity. Why dont you get the trial version of xara and just see what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by DAL View Post
    I think you should try Chuck. I'm only using a mouse and a little imagination. Certainly I'm not up to some of the advanced things some of the others are but I enjoy what I do and I feel it's a good outlet for creativity. Why dont you get the trial version of xara and just see what happens?
    I own it already i'll just have to play with it and see what happens.