Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Urls on buttons.

i dont understand sorry mate. that link dosent work if i was ment to push it.
    IP

Steven,

Obviously Haakoo doesn't know where your picture is ........ You have to change the URL to the location of your picture.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

yeah sorry if im sounding confusing mate.
    i know how to add the urls for the sites but i wanna go back a frame on my picture if you know what i mean. i dont want the effect to be like click on it then it opens another page and finds the picture as i know how to do that. im after more like a mouse over effect, where it stays on the same page just the picture changes from one to another when you either click on it or mouse over effect.
    IP

What program are you using to do the HTML?
    Keith
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

im using the latest xara xtreme 3.2. i use the web address bit to make my urls for my buttons. now if one can click on the picture to make it go to another site , well theres a way to make it go to a different picture but i dont get what the instructions are telling me. the instructions are in the xara xtreme help : flash animations : advanced flash commands : clickable objects ( buttons ). hope that helps.
    Last edited by steven; 22 November 2007 at 03:17 PM.
    IP

Steven,

I don't know the answer, but now I understand the question. I myself have some work to do along these lines with pictures and mouseovers etc.
    I will do some research and if I find out anything interesting/useful, I'll let you know.
    Keith
    IP

Steven,

What you're looking for is to give a web address of "Frame 3" and a target of "_frame".

I attach a very rough example. Frame 1 is the Background. Frame 2 has a ";Stop" command appended to the frame name. In this (and subsequent) frames there are the 4 buttons. Each button just sends the "timeline" to a different frame and stops.

Hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gif.gif 
Views:	429 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	43314  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 22 November 2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP