Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Climbing the heights

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    I was here 8 years with what he has insisted upon that I have, just mediocre talent, though I am actually innovative in many techniques, so I have good reason to find Risto offensive.
    I won't bother to reply to the other nonsense... However, I will copy in the post that you twisted. This is what I said, and this is from the moderator board thread "where Gary and people here at TG are sexists, and there's not enough female participation, you felt hounded and not appreciated because you hadn't been featured on the XaraXone at that point, etc. etc. etc.

From below thread:

It looks that way to me also. Sally, you obviously know what you are doing with your imagery, so why not simply enjoy your accomplishment? Look at all the other good things that happen here, as great and unexpected bonuses? The "bad/negative/confusing/misunderstood" can simply be ignored if you choose to do so.
    This is not a put-down... I'm merely asking why other people's opinions about your art should matter as you know what you are doing? Why not simply ignore the things you don't agree with it, if you feel comfortable with what you are creating. Why do you (or anyone) need the XaraXone as validation?

The full post:

Edited --- Copied the whole thread from the moderator forum. (See next post).
    Last edited by RTK; 19 August 2007 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Copied in thread instead
    IP