Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: New Tool: JCWpad (create, edit and save .JCW, imports 5 other color palette forma

Hi Nostaw

Thanks for the palette. I'm taking a look at it now.

I have one small immediate comment. In the Naming area, "Length" is misspelled.

Allison

Default Re: New Tool: JCWpad (create, edit and save .JCW, imports 5 other color palette forma

Thanks amoore, I wrote it down on a buglist. I've found some small things to update/change as well. Anything else, anyone?

Hi Nostaw,

Have you removed this from download? Clicking the link leads to an error. "Save Link as" creates a 1kb zip.

Thanks

Les

Hi, Les...

I, too, clicked on the link and got a message in German telling me the page was not found (or nicht gefunden.)
    ---
    Will

Very interesting app!

Would love to try it, but the site seems to be down. I could also host the file on my server.

cheers,

.jon

Sorry guys, link is back online (see first post).

No pude hacerlo correr en mi windows 7, de todos modos muchas grascias