Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Rhino + T-splines

Hello,

I am still awaiting possible "Trial" versions of "Modo"/ "Zbrush" and "Lightwave", maybe this is not a possibility?

Anyway, I have been playing with Rhino4 and T-splines (full functional trial versions available), and was wondering if anyone has looked at these? Comments etc.

Default Re: Rhino + T-splines

To be honest, I watched the video and was a tad disappointed in what I saw... looked about as much fun as point modeling in say Cinema v6... yikes...

a bit little, a bit late... but, good for those who require such and need to work with them I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by gidgit View Post
    To be honest, I watched the video and was a tad disappointed in what I saw... looked about as much fun as point modeling in say Cinema v6... yikes...
    Does a 3d program add "Fun"? I am not sure. I do know some 3d programs sit (personally to users) nicely and give the user the ability to produce without the need for many workarounds or restrictions on what can be done ( a dedicated user of a 3D application can find workarounds to some limitations,.. as I have done in the past with certain programs). But would this not be down to what is required by the user, and the expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by gidgit View Post
    a bit little, a bit late... but, good for those who require such and need to work with them I suppose
    I do realise that such a product, or should I say combination is not something looked at by an home user. Please forgive me, as I do look at such not for its price, but at its ability (and I do understand that both can be hand`in`hand,.. more expensive, better options) I was looking at this based on: I have a version of "Rhino" that I still use. I have looked at others, but the actual programs I would like to look at~ there are no available downloads to try. So I am currently looking at, and asking for feedback, on the products I can (and others) download and "play" with.

the process of art is indeed fun... tool usage included...

I did mention that tspline tech was good for those requiring such