Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Eye_Eye

Hybrid View

Default Re: Eye_Eye

Thank you all.Ok on the face reflected in the pupil Rayner well the size would depend on how close the subject it. The different coloured eyes as you know, were just for comparison.
    By the way I sometimes feel I'm hogging the forum these days but things are rather quite don't you think?
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Hi Norman,
    I learned how to do eyes from taking to pieces two Xara files from two of the great artists that post here. The first one which is not unexpected comes from Vladimyr and is called "Unshaven" and he did a tutorial which can be downloaded from this topic thread: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...light=unshaven

The other I can't find at the moment but it has been done by Bob Hahn and it is a file of the Flintstones and includes Fred, Wilma, Betty and Barney and he also kindly left the Xara file to be downloaded. I did a search to try and get a link for you and I can find the post but not the link to the down loadable file. Please do a search for Bob's file because the way that Bob does easy eyes is really clever and well worth the search. Yes I agree with you it is a bit quite in the gallery at the moment maybe if everyones the same as me that I am really busy at the moment and don't have time to do personal work.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

The pink corner of an eye is under the eyelid too. Yours looks like it is on top protruding like a sty

Quote Originally Posted by Judi A View Post
    The pink corner of an eye is under the eyelid too. Yours looks like it is on top protruding like a sty
    Yes thank you Judi I wasn't too happy with either but now adjusted .

and thank you too Albacore for the information.

Maybe you should show us the reflection in your eyes Norman, so we can see what she looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    Maybe you should show us the reflection in your eyes Norman, so we can see what she looks like.
    What a good eyedea !