Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Re: Image on menu bar, how did they do that ?

Both websites are a great help ! I recommend a visit to everybody who wants to learn CSS
    Tanks Availor (btw how are you doing in the new job at the television station ?)
    Bedankt Hans !
    Marcia
    A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
    Frank Zappa

Default Re: Image on menu bar, how did they do that ?

Quote Originally Posted by MarciaB View Post
    Both websites are a great help ! I recommend a visit to everybody who wants to learn CSS
    Tanks Availor (btw how are you doing in the new job at the television station ?)
    Bedankt Hans !
    As you can see from my rare visit in the forum I have almost no time. I rejected the job since they demanded 12 hours daily. I cannot cope with so much work as I'm still doing my college degree. Nevertheless, in two days there are going to be elections for the highest position in the studential body - chairman of the student body. If I'm elected I'll have my own office and secretary (who is 13 years older than me kinda embarassing to ask her for a coffee). Until now I was busy with the strike that's been going in here (student's strike). Can't figure out how I didn't get myself arrested. If I have time I will upload some videos from the fights with the cops . So.... that's how it goes