Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Combining elements of different pages of one Webstyle4 webpage template

Hi,

I am using Webstyle 4, e.g. the "Sabre" Webpage template, which has 5 slightly different page templates.
    How can I use page 3 and import the images on the upper right area of page 4 for combining the 2 templates or vice versa import and use the inner tables of page 3 in page 4?
    Do I have to use a 3rd party program, or is there a "combine" or "import" feature?

Thanks for an answer

msmusic

Default Re: Combining elements of different pages of one Webstyle4 webpage template

Hello msmusic,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

I do not know of a combine or merge feature.

If you are knowledgable in HTML, using notepad you could incorporate any elements of the templates you want to use.

I noticed there is an option to save the webpages as plain HTML, Dreamweaver support, and Frontpage support.

You many have some success if you have either of those programs.

Sorry I cannot offer more information. Maybe one of our members that uses Webstyle on a regular basis may be able to provide some details.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Combining elements of different pages of one Webstyle4 webpage template

Sabre is also in the Theme sets. The pics in page four are in the set, use these in lieu of the tab in page 3.

Naturally, some html editting is involved.

Good luck, drop a line here on your progress.

Jim Toal