Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Sliced image

Default Sliced image

I exported a file original 468k using slicing it produced a full picture only 4kb,
    when opened in browser it was perfect, it would appear to be an ideal way to post this to the forum with managing attachment but this .html ext is not supported. Am I missing something here? It maybe of course it is picking the original file to display from my hard drive.
    Last edited by parahandy; 05 April 2007 at 03:20 PM.

Default Re: Sliced image

Norman

html is a web browser script file. HTML documents can also run programs which can contain viruses, Trojan horses, etc. This might be why you cannot attach.

But, please explain how you got from XAR to HTML?

And if you want to show how something looks on screen, do a screen shot (Press Print Screen), paste into Xtreme, crop (please) and export as a JPEG or GIF. Which you can post here.

Gary

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Sliced image

Guys,

It is my suspicion that the file that Norman is talking about is the .html file and not the actual graphics. The HTML is just a bit of text that aranges the images and text and other object on to a webpage for display. This is why the size is only 4kb. I think that if you look for it, Norman, you will find other graphics in the same place or perhaps in another folder near by.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.