Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Can PSP 9 use Corel Painter pattern pens?

Hi! I'm wondering if PSP9 can use Painter pattern pens? I have a chance to get some textures that come with pattern pens and I'm wondering if any of the software I have can use them. I have PSP9!

All info appreciated!
    IP

Default Re: Can PSP 9 use Corel Painter pattern pens?

It's a good question, honestly I don't know.

Painter was originally a MacIntosh program ported over to Windows.

One can make their own patterns in Paint Shop Pro.

So, I am guessing that indirectly one can import an image from Painter and use that painter image to make a foreground or background pattern brush stroke.

Importing the brush or pens from Corel Painter, I'm unsure as I don't use the program.

Perhaps you could post in the Corel Painter section. There are some very knowledgeable people there in that forum topic.
    IP

Default Re: Can PSP 9 use Corel Painter pattern pens?

Since I have not read any reply to your problem, I'm assuming you found an answer to your problem. Just wanted to point out that Paint Shop Pro has many ways to do brush strokes from Tubes to Patterns to Artistic Brushes.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve. The must be thousands of free brushes on the Internet that can be used with Paint Shop Pro. Plus you can make your own Tube or texture brushes.

Here's some scribbling with a few of the different paint brushes in Paint Shop Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brushes.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	36420  
    IP