Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Lost Clip Art

Default Lost Clip Art

I am going crazy trying to find some XARA clip art that I used back in 1999-2000.

The clip art is an award certificate border or a warranty page border.

I have a copy of it from a warranty certificate I made during 2000 but I can't find it anywhere on Xara 1.5, CorelXara, XaraX, XaraX1, Xara Xtreme or Xara Xtreme Pro

My question is... is the clip art that came with all previous versions also included with the latest version? Or is some clip art not recycled?

I have attached a copy of the file if anyone wants to take a look.

I hate not being able to find this image in the clip art gallery because it is such a nice graphic and there may be more where this one came from.

I know this post is somewhat inane but I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Leonard
    Pittsburgh, USA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up Re: Lost Clip Art

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim8 View Post
    I am going crazy trying to find some XARA clip art that I used back in 1999-2000.

The clip art is an award certificate border or a warranty page border.

I have a copy of it from a warranty certificate I made during 2000 but I can't find it anywhere on Xara 1.5, CorelXara, XaraX, XaraX1, Xara Xtreme or Xara Xtreme Pro

My question is... is the clip art that came with all previous versions also included with the latest version? Or is some clip art not recycled?

I have attached a copy of the file if anyone wants to take a look.

I hate not being able to find this image in the clip art gallery because it is such a nice graphic and there may be more where this one came from.

I know this post is somewhat inane but I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Leonard
    Pittsburgh, USA
    I hope someone finds it too Leonard -It is one nice piece of ClipArt.

Thanks for Asking about & Posting - Tom
    Tom - Hwy101

Default Re: Lost Clip Art

Can't you just save the image as a template? Then you can load it at any time.
    J B

Thumbs up Re: Lost Clip Art

Quote Originally Posted by J B Lansing View Post
    Can't you just save the image as a template? Then you can load it at any time.
    J B
    (dang - old brain out to lunch) Did that with the certificate... wondering now, if there is any other 'missing' clipart (tom, who draw challenged, LOVE ClipArt)!

Tom
    Tom - Hwy101

Your own clipart...

Maybe you never twigged... Collect your clipart in whatever folders you like; People, Borders etc.

Then in X (all flavours):

1. open Clipart Gallery
    2. click 'Disk Clipart'
    3. navigate to the first folder
    4. click 'Add'
    and repeat...

The new folders are added at the bottom, click and drag them up to where you want them to be in the list.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

Yes! I have saved much clip art, from many sources, in my own folders, I am just trying to find out where this clip art came from.

I have checked all the old XARA version disks back to ver 1.5 and CorelXara but no avail... I can't find this image.

Yes! I can use this image but I keep wondering what other nice stuff, like the attached image am I not finding?

Thanks again for responding