Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What Magix Products Do You Use?

Not sure if this is the right place to start this thread, but hopefully a Moderator can move it if needs be...

My two main interests are music and graphics/websites. I've dabbled with Xara products for many years and Xtreme Pro is definitely my favourite graphics application.

Following the Magix takeover I'd be particularly interested to know who uses which Magix products for music and video and also what the strengths and weaknesses of those products are.

Default Re: What Magix Products Do You Use?

I use Movie Edit Pro and MP3 Maker.

Bear in mind, I am NOT a musician. The only musical instrument I play is the tuner in my home theater system, and I'm not real good at that!

The height of my skill in using MP3 Maker just occurred when I took the Harry Potter theme and made it into a ring tone for my cell phone.

Movie Edit Pro is a good tool, but again, I haven't done anything exciting with it. Rarely use my digital video camera, so don't have much to work with.
    ---
    Will

I downloaded their music maker 11 demo but I still have no idea how to make it work. Thought about using it to create some tunes to use with Swish, will see if I can ever figure it out.

Joe

I have musicmaker 6 and Magix music cleaning lab 2007 (and some
    earlier versions)
    be aware, not to become a ware.