Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Talking March (2007) Into the Xara Xone - Tutorial - Featured Artists - FREE!

The March 1st Xara Xone

I am always looking for a few really good artists to feature in the coming months. If you think your work is exceptional and deservers to be featured in the Featured Artist Gallery, send me a few of your best images or direct me to a website where I can see your work.

The Xara Xone Featured Artists Gallery is an Equal Opportunity venue.

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mar-07-xone-promo.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	35429  

Default Re: March (2007) Into the Xara Xone - Tutorial - Featured Artists - FREE!

Failed Idea,
    When I was doing Gary's tutorial I kept on getting an old children's song going through my head and I thought, "How could I use that?" Got out the pencil and pen & sketched about and came up with just 2 very thick pencil lines tapering to each point. I thought this was promising so I tried to incorporate the pin which did not work unless I made them from ribbons and that was too much work. So this evolved which I don't like but I did the tutorial which I liked, that's a great workbook and a great Tut. all in one month, Gary the brain juices must be flowing well at the moment which is not the case with me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heart_pin.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	35629  
    Design is thinking made visual.