Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Congratulations to me

Energizer bunny LOL

There are 3000 students in our college, 1500 in our campus and 1500 in Ashdod.

And yes, I'm busy enough, but I have the feeling that I always run short on time, that's why I try to grasp as much as I can

Thanks for the support.
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

How about getting yourself a 'Chairman of the Board' uniform. It could be fun. No need for a uniform like Castro's. You could get one like Michael Jackson would wear!

I know you'll take good care in representing the students. Make sure you have fun doing it.

Regards, Ross
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chairman.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	33668  
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Macintosh View Post
    How about getting yourself a 'Chairman of the Board' uniform. It could be fun. No need for a uniform like Castro's. You could get one like Michael Jackson would wear!

I know you'll take good care in representing the students. Make sure you have fun doing it.

Regards, Ross
    LOOL

Well "fun" is nothing to get from such a job/position. The higher you climb the more you are afraid to fall. In half a year I'll be running for the Chairman of the whole council and committe which is the whole studential body so I need to work fast (it's very little time). Also I need to work now to get a second time in the parliament. Getting accepted is half the problem, keeping your place is the real trouble. And once you get there things suddenly become very difficult. The harder I work the more things I see there need to be done and so on and so on.... politics...

EDIT: THIS is the senator I work with.
    Last edited by Availor; 26 December 2006 at 03:16 PM.
    IP