Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Xtreme Pro - now possible to purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Just purchased and I noticed there is an additional discount good through December 12th. The upgrade price is temporarily $99 USD in place of the $120 USD.
    Thanks Bill for your information. I just upgraded Xara Xtreme to Pro.

Just tell her how much you saved by buying it in the first two weeks!
    Tony
    This is exactly what I did.
    I told my wife: “I just saved 100 USD…our money.”
    It is clear that “The upgrade price is temporarily $99 USD in place of the $120 USD.”
    And the regular price for Xtreme Pro is $199...
    v

Quote Originally Posted by maak View Post
    Doug,

my unlocked trial of Pro says, that it's going to work for 20 weeks and that I should re-install the program, when the CD arrives.

So as far as I got it, there's no need to enter a serial number at all.

bye:maak.
    Thanks, Maak. After I posted, I looked for my Xtreme CD from last year and saw a label on the cd with my name and serial number. I had forgotten their proceedure was as you say. What confused me a bit was that the serial number is available online in your Account page at Xara.

Thanks for your suggestions, everyone... I'm currently running with a lie of omission on this one While she who must be obeyed has deemed things like makeup and handbags necessities, she has not ruled in software's favour... Whatever makes her happy!

odat - is it still snowing in Surrey? I'm in Courtenay and it is currently dumping snow. I'm a bit bummed, actually, becaue the college I teach at was closed because of snow on Monday and has been closed today for the same reason, yet I had to teach last night, which meant that I had to wait for about six hours to play with my new Xtreme Pro installation! It's my strong work ethic that people notice about me first...
    Last edited by Darwin; 29 November 2006 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    odat - is it still snowing in Surrey? I'm in Courtenay and it is currently dumping snow. I'm a bit bummed, actually, becaue the college I teach at was closed because of snow on Monday and has been closed today for the same reason, yet I had to teach last night, which meant that I had to wait for about six hours to play with my new Xtreme Pro installation! It's my strong work ethic that people notice about me first...
    Snow in my area stopped late sunday night or early monday. I seem to recall yelling at the window "you can stop any time now!" more than once before I went to bed.

In a similar vein, I ended up working from home on Monday because of all the travel advisories. I'm a software developer, so that works out well, except that at home I have this windows machine with Xara software installed on it, and these little projects that I'm working on.. It was hard to stay focused on the task at hand! I managed it though.
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Odat View Post
    Snow in my area stopped late sunday night or early monday. I seem to recall yelling at the window "you can stop any time now!" more than once before I went to bed.

In a similar vein, I ended up working from home on Monday because of all the travel advisories. I'm a software developer, so that works out well, except that at home I have this windows machine with Xara software installed on it, and these little projects that I'm working on.. It was hard to stay focused on the task at hand! I managed it though.
    Snow just started again here in West Vancouver at the 400 foot elevation!

Think I'll shut the curtains and hunker down with my new Xtreme Pro! :-)

Snow in my area stopped on January 7, 1977 (the one and only time in recorded history.) Our day is glorious, blue sky 81 F (27 C), and I am STILL inside playing with Xtreme Pro! Can't blame it on the weather. Must be because the software is so darned good that I can't leave it alone!
    ---
    Will

Ahh you jinxed me, now it's snowing in Surrey again as well! This could mean I get to finish out the week working at home...
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Odat View Post
    Ahh you jinxed me, now it's snowing in Surrey again as well! This could mean I get to finish out the week working at home...
    You will now be forced to make extensive use of XXP, like it or not. Now I know that's a hardship, but everyone must do their part during the snowstorm!

"Sorry honey, I'd love to shovel the driveway, but I'm up to my neck in an Xtreme avalanche of my own here!!! "

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow-cha-cha-cha!!!

Here in Harwich, Essex, UK my lawn is still growing at an alarming rate!

Whilst these weather reports are extremely interesting could we possibly return to the topic which was..............................

Ahhh! Xtreme Pro - now possible to purchase!
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 29 November 2006 at 11:08 PM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host