Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: What do you use Xtreme for?

Voters
182. This poll is closed
  • Enhancing photos

25 13.74%
  • Creating illustrations

46 25.27%
  • Creating web graphics

36 19.78%
  • All of the above!

75 41.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool Re: What do you use Xtreme for?

I mainly use Xara Extreme for creating maps, greetings cards often with photos & 3D Text (using Xara 3D), simple illustrations, altering WMF clipart files, leaflets and posters. The new features in Xtreme Pro are going to be helpful. I think I'll take advantage of the offer.

Geoff Stilwell
    IP

Default Re: What do you use Xtreme for?

Hmm let's see, I started using Xara webster, Then corel Xara, then Xara X, then it was Xara X1, then Xara Xtreme and now tonight I will buy Xara Pro. That is now 6 versions of this product.
    So I have used it for most anything that you can use it for.
    Photo touch up
    illustration
    web graphics,
    animation , which I would consider as web graphic because that is mainly where you will see animation, and yes Remi , there are professionals that use animation functions so why not have it in the Pro version.
    I have also used it for graphic design of
    Business cards
    Posters
    Book covers
    tattoos, etc. etc...
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire
    IP

Unregistered Guest

I use it to create features using photos of friends, cutting, feathering, cropping them into a new photo display technique called Manchac Magic.
    I also use it for web design graphic and briefing presentations graphic and logos for different clients. I am trying to get Xtreme to be the graphic software of choice in the United States school system, and I am developing small lessons on it features, although I have use of the movies and I am slowing putting it all together. I am willing to pay $50 each for small short, easy to understand tutorial on just Xtreme features, limit four each month. I going to make this a hit in the US. My Manchac Magic features can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tigersareforever/
    IP

Unregistered Guest

I use Xtreme for...
    giving my PowerPoint presentations a non-PowerPoint look.
    Illustrations for documents (trying to keep them looking like Visio, but 'some-how different).

Also home use - CD cover design, some logo & simple illustration work for my local church.
    IP