Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara Speed

Threaded View

Default Re: Xara Speed

Nicholae, your work is superb (as you've been told many times) and thank you for taking the time to share your techniques with us.

Charles, I'd like to make a suggestion. Nicholae has such superb work it really should be showcased (with Nicholaes agreement, naturally) on the Xara website. I know there is a gallery on the website where artists work is featured, but I think what Nicholae is doing deserves more and will help get that message across about how good Xara software is.

Rather than try and explain, I'll point you to an example of the kind of treatment would work well for Nicholae and Xara; I've deliberately pointed to an architecture example so that the relevance is crystal clear (this is no disrepect to your work Nicholae - just the opposite). Anyway, this is the kind of thing that is used to promote a 3D package (Xara3D is no rival to this software): http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/comm...ve/smit/1.html . The promotion uses an interview/article style and I suspect it an be conducted by phone/webcam.

Anyway, it's an idea. It's really great that Nicholae *choses* to do his work using Xara software rather us software that dominates the industry and that is an important point to get across.

Thanks again Nicholae.

Paul

[Added later: I'm sure there are others who would mutaully benefit with Xara from an extended article treatment as I've suggested above. Newtek often advertises these articles in magazines as advertorials.]
    Last edited by pauland; 29 November 2006 at 01:35 PM. Reason: added a comment