After reading through the postings, of the Xtreme Pro announcements, I'm surprised there hasn't been more praise for the Photoshop PSD import / export that keeps the layers in tact. I can see some big advantages with that. Being able to share with other collaborators for me is one of the most important thing about software. Design, share, submit. I could be wrong, but seems like the AI / EPS import has been improved a bit.

For those who are kind of put off by the price, it can be a bummer when the actual price and your expected price are so different. That actually might be a testament to people's appreciation of Xara Xtreme and how full featured that program is. They see it as such a good value, it's hard to top.

I think Pro has some excellent additions for the DTP users. The new text boxes were coded wonderfully. Smooth, original use of the text box linking. I've used PageMaker, Quark, Indesign, Scribus, and several other non popular products such as the serif stuff. Xara's linking text boxes are smooth and good.

I do wish the flash features had a timeline, something like a livemotion, aftereffects or other, but at the same time, it's kind of good that the flash animation is kind of like a traditional flipbook animation.

One bug I found on my demo was, when I had an animation open and another normal document open, switching between the two, the animation controls stayed when they shoudl have gone away and the canvas of the animations are locked where the document canvases are sort of free floating. I saw a little bug where my normal document got locked to the corner like an animation.

I'd love to see the addition of instantly importable lorem ipsum text like indesign has to make designing faster. If plugins could be made, creating a table plugin and a text-wrap plugin or capability is going to be really useful too.

nice job to the X team. I appreciate your work and I'm glad that this release seems to be on the mark for a lot of xara fans.