Hi, I'm still around just a bit lost in the duties. I love you all.

I logged in just to comment this years logo-show. First of all I'm not extremely satisfied. Nothing really made me say *WOW*, byt I found some favorites nevertheless.

Here it is:

My top 3 favorites:

1. Gary W. Priester - I was very positively surprised, as I expected something more "american logo styled" (a lot of glossy stuff and elaborated content (like that Paul Kohlman's Photography, (although I remember you also did a lot of great "european styled" logos ;-) http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/...2/html/19.html ). Still, this is something that I didn't expect and it really made my day. It's probably the most mysterious logo in this show. I love it. It even works in small sizes. I take my hat off.

2. Valery Kouleshov - very playful. I like what you have done with famous Da Vinci's drawing.

3 Tim Seward - I'm not fully satisfied with the placement of word "gross" but I like the "GE" and needle very much. Well deserved 3rd place in my rank.

4. ZEB - not very original idea. I saw many of this kind of split red/blue + a silhouete logos before. But it has clean presentation. Thumbs up.

The rest i can live with: Luka Pensa, Bob Hahn, Nancy Leonard, Remi, Tomas Tame (without that mumbo-jumbo around the "tarsier")

thanx everyone.. those group logo shows are my favourite ;-)

Roman