Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Hello, i need some help here.

Quote Originally Posted by x0fff8 View Post
    i didnt really bother to find out where else that logo exist. im pretty sure that logo can be seen elsewhere, but truth is .. who really cares? its not like somebody is gonna screw you just because you use some unoriginal logo for a real shop front
    x0fff8:

Here's a short lesson on Marketings for you. Consider it the tip for your future business if you decide to do some: Why people buy a McDonalds store under the name "McDonalds"? Becuase the profits are larger than if I opened a store and called it "My Burgers".

If I make a new car... would it sell better if I put Mercedes logo on it?
    Would it sell even better if I put Ferrary or Lamburginy logo on it?
    This is called Trade Mark or Brand

Now about who cares about what.... it's transparent you don't really need a store logo, but if you did: I'd suggest checking on the name and the logo, including the font (A font is a font, but when it's inside a logo it becomes part of the logo). Since if you did open a store I don't think you'd like a law sue on your back. Try putting "Microsoft" on your products and see what happens to you (or your parents if that's the case).

Enought said.

Please do not elaborate on the subject. Copyrights and Trade Marks are case sensitive. Period.
    Last edited by Availor; 01 October 2006 at 08:56 AM.