I'm using FrontPage2003 to design my websites. I've tried changing the compatibility in Webstyle4 to both XP and 2000. Have the same problem either way.

With the new computer running Vista (home premium), everything on the website works fine except the NavBar.

I can see it in the Design window but it is missing in the Preview window. I've checked to be sure that everything is in the proper folder. I've tried deleting all the NavBar files in the website folder and starting fresh. It looks great in the Design window but again nothing there in the Preview window. Assuming that it might just be "unseeable" on my computer, I uploaded it but again no NavBar on the internet site.

I've looked through the solutions on Xara website, but these are directed at having the files in the proper folder or re-inserting the NavBar - have done both and it doesn't help.

I am currently using typed hyperlinks in the website until I can get this straightened out.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it an incompatibility thing with Vista - or something I'm missing. I've been using both FrontPage2003 and Webstyle for several years without a problem.