Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Hello. Newbie To Xara Xtreme

Hello everyone. I am a newbie to Xara Xtreme. Just downloaded today, I love it. Up until now, I have been a faithful addict of PSP. I love the seemingly ease of use of tools of Xara Xtreme. However, I just have to learn what each of them do and their options. If anyone has any links other than what Xara provides to tut or tip sites, I would appreciate it, as well as any pointers. Thank you and I am looking forward to getting to know you all. Smiles.

Becca aka neospyce

Default Re: Hello. Newbie To Xara Xtreme

http://www.xaraxone.com/
    All you need should be covered at the above link.
    Any questions, just ask here

Welcome to the forum and Xara Xtreme!

What I did when I first got the program is went through the videos one by one. There are 80 of them, so it will take awhile. Then I visited the forum and read a lot. After a bit, I read about the XaraXone and I'm not even 1/5th of the way through those tutorials!

You will find Xara so intuitive after you get your feet wet, you'll wonder where has it been all your life.

Enjoy and welcome!

There are a few Xara Xone Workbooks that are dedicated to new users and will help you get up to speed: Workbook 20 - The Basics, Workbook 30 and Workbook 31 - New Users Guide which may get you off to a fast start.

The rest of the Workbook series are good too as each is a mini-tutorial of 3-9 steps.

The Xara Xone (which is entirely free) also has full blown tutorials, guest tutorials, tips and tricks, and a lot of other stuff to help you master Xara.

Gary

after getting accustomed to the really great features of Xtreme.......when you go back and use psp, you will find yourself automatically wanting to use Xtreme features in psp and be Frustrated But the weakness in Xtreme is the Layer Gallery---the function of the layers is so marginal--which is unfortunate. Having a better Layer feature would REALLY set this program apart from the others. welcome
    nance
    Last edited by TwidderBird; 22 May 2006 at 03:36 PM.

You can find all in xara Xone
    I learn with the tutorals made by gary.

you can find .Xar files in the forum.
    I can't stop of working.. I will have the eternity to rest
    Madre Teresa de Calcuta.