Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Default Remembering Galleries Locations

I keep all my Xara graphic files on my D drive. I have created multiple directories for my own fills, clipart etc.

When I add to one of these galleries then want to update it XaraX remembers the last used location was D:\Xara Fills. Xara Extreme does not, it will remember it during a sesson after I navigate there, but when I re-open the program it takes me to the XaraXreme location on drive C

Is there anyway to change this? It is irritating me.

Judi

Default Re: Remembering Galleries Locations

Judi,
    I encountered the same problem and it has something to do with the XaraInfo folder that is created when you add discfills. I am trying to remember, I too had moved my fills and it kept wanting to go back to the old location, so I am pretty certain I had to manually delete some old XaraInfo folders. If I remember specifics later I will post back.
    adios

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Default Re: Remembering Galleries Locations

Quote Originally Posted by sunland
    Judi,
    I encountered the same problem and it has something to do with the XaraInfo folder that is created when you add discfills. I am trying to remember, I too had moved my fills and it kept wanting to go back to the old location, so I am pretty certain I had to manually delete some old XaraInfo folders. If I remember specifics later I will post back.
    adios
    Hi, I never "moved" any fill they were always on my D drive, so I don't think it has anything to do with the Info folder.

Judi

BTW: not related to this problem there has been a few times when a gallery will become corrupt and would not open and the problem HAS been with the Info Folder. So I had to delete it and regenerate it.