Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mouse Pointer HAND

I needed a mouse pointer HAND for a tutorial I am working on so created one in Xtreme. I've attached the .xar file in case anyone else could use it.

Zee
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Mouse Pointer HAND

Re attached .xar file when I click on the link I get a web page with a dead? icon. this is not your fault I get it on other of the groups posting. I was told this was because I was using xara x1 so I bought xara xtreme, still no joy. can anyone tell me what is missing? Norman

Hi Zee,

Thanks for sharing.

Norman - what web browser are you using? I use Internet Explorer. Rather than use the left click method, I use right click and then select "Save Target" from the pop up menu. This prevents the browser from being redirected to a non-existant web page before showing the file download dialog.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili
    Hi Zee,

Thanks for sharing.

Norman - what web browser are you using? I use Internet Explorer. Rather than use the left click method, I use right click and then select "Save Target" from the pop up menu. This prevents the browser from being redirected to a non-existant web page before showing the file download dialog.
    Thank you Bill for showing the way. I was expecting to see "save as" never thought to save target. All working well. I could probably have done the same in xzara1 I don't think the upgrade to Xtreme was worth the extra money, and Zee thanks for the hand I am not very good with hands drawing them I mean. Norman