Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Default important for tablet users

Just recently we've had the topic about tablet drivers and how to configure tablets.

OK, though I've configured my tablet with tons of keys for the 3rd switch on the pen, I still missed an easy access to my keyboard. Sitting in a relaxed position more than an arm length away from the keyboard (I'm working on a laptop), forces me to put the pen away and type some characters i.e. when filling in passwords or just typing a few characters in xtreme.

So I was looking for a solution and - bingo - found one: There is no need to install a costly tool, the 'virtual keyboard' is already included in every Windows OS. OK, no fancy stuff, but it stays on top with easy access to any key.

-> Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Accessibility -> on screen keyboard

Geez, this little helper makes the life of a tablet user much more relaxed and stress free. No need to grow longer arms to reach the keyboard , enabling you to use your tablet for more than 90% of the tasks. It's the next best thing to sliced bread, especially if your tablet driver doesn't offer an extensive configuration.

Try it out - it's free, it doesn't require a download or installation, and it doesn't mess up your registry!

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virtualkey01.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	23307  
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Default Re: important for tablet users

Wow ! Thanks Jens !!!

kindly,
    ivan

Default Re: important for tablet users

Jens,
    I'll be so layed back now, I'll be horizontal.
    Egg.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host