Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Crystal Ball

Time to look into your crystal ball and have a bit of fun while we are waiting for XaraX! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    When do you guess we will be able to finally download XaraX? - 1 vote only.
    All times based on UK Daylight Saving Time i.e. GMT +1 hour.
    Time of posting approx 18:40 UK Time

Time to look into your crystal ball and have a bit of fun while we are waiting for XaraX! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    When do you guess we will be able to finally download XaraX? - 1 vote only.
    All times based on UK Daylight Saving Time i.e. GMT +1 hour.
    Time of posting approx 18:40 UK Time

Great Poll.

Funny results - looks like Xara is already too late, they have lost the faith of the Xara obsessed.

Nathan Heagy
    <HR>
    Blow Your Beef Away
    Cow Comics!
    Founder and Lead Designer at Amuses Me Games.
    Apple fanboy with much nostalgia for Xara. @nheagy on twitter

Looks like the gang at Xara took their release date philosophy from the developers at Blizzard. Nothing generates hits to your site quite like announcing a release date that mysteriously keeps moving...
    Did they actually say Sept2000? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If you're not going to release it in a particular month then don't say you are. I love Xara and will buy X but I'm really irritated at the way this has been handled. First the new site is up, then it's down. And no word from the powers that be. If it ain't happening this month please tell us!

I Agree with Nathan and Chuck, this kind of sucks. I guess it would not have been to bad if we had preview/beta releases to begin with! This certainly would have softened the delay. HOPEFULLY the new PR firm will work with Xara on their customer relations. If they (the US PR firm) were smart they would be watching these forums for some great insight into what makes Xara so great and bad. Man this is like raising a teenage daughter. Well on the bright side, we can start tackling Gary's tutorials [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I think it is time for Xara to shed their "shareware" like operations. Just some thoughts.......

Dave Zubrowski
    Dave Zubrowski

Can anyone honnestly say they are surprised?

Myself I'm kinda pleased, coz I just won a £20 bet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]