Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Text Textures

Default Text Textures

Hi, I'm fairly new to Xara 3d6... And I've figured out the page break stuff, but I'm wondering if I can make each word have a different texture or color, and if so, how do I do that?

Default Re: Text Textures

I saw the topic on how to make each letter a different color or texture, and that worked fine, my question is more specific to animations with page breaks....

Default Re: Text Textures

Hello, SmokeyJay, I'm a bit puzzled as to what the problem actually is, if you know about pagebreaks and selecting individual letters etc. If you have multiple pages, you can select the page of interest using the PageUp/PageDown keys, or click on the forward/backward buttons on the Timeline toolbar. With any page displayed, you can use the cursor to select the letters and words of interest as per usual and apply whatever colour, texture, etc you want.

If an animation is running then just stop or pause it before choosing the page you want.

If I have the wrong end of the stick, (wouldn't be the first time), let me know, and I'll try again!

Oh, welcome to the forums, too!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timeline.png 
Views:	258 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	22641