Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default one text color change

Hi everyone!! Im new xara and new here and im lost. I watched the video and i still am not getting this right. I am trying to change one letter color in xara6 at a time but when i do all the letters change colors and i only need one to change. I am hitting text then move cursor to the letter then hit text again and color then it changes all the text letters not just one. Please help im so frustrated with this now. Looks easy in the video but to actually do it is not. Thank you.

ldeath

Default Re: one text color change

Hello Ideath, welcome to the forums.

When you want to colour a single letter, stay in the main screen, and click on the cursor button (the a/b button in Xara3d6), then move the cursor to the right of the character you want to change, then hold down shift and click on the left arrow key. This will highlight that character only, and if you then choose a colour from the colour dialogue, or indeed almost any attribute dialogue, it will affect only that highlighted character.

Mike

Default Re: one text color change

Hey Mike Thank you and im glad to be here. Hey thank you for the help it worked Your the best thanks again. I been working at this for days now lol Take care and thanks again.

Ldeath