Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I had a site created with WebStyle4 and for what-ever reason the site got all screwed up and I deleted the project file in WS4. Before it went bad I did back it up ti a zip drive and most of the site is there with th WB4 template. Can I jsut take the files from the zip drive and drop them on my desktop in a folder and make any modifications from there. I've been trying to put the files in the project folder of WS4 but I can't find it. Where is the project folder to be found.
    Will WB4 work right if I access the site from my desktop or should it be in a project folder.

When I'm creating a site with WS4 should I only create one page at a time and complete it before making any other or can I create say 10 pages give them all file names without adding them to the site (I mean not adding them to the menu bar)

Are any more templates going to offered soon for free or to buy?

Thanks

I had a site created with WebStyle4 and for what-ever reason the site got all screwed up and I deleted the project file in WS4. Before it went bad I did back it up ti a zip drive and most of the site is there with th WB4 template. Can I jsut take the files from the zip drive and drop them on my desktop in a folder and make any modifications from there. I've been trying to put the files in the project folder of WS4 but I can't find it. Where is the project folder to be found.
    Will WB4 work right if I access the site from my desktop or should it be in a project folder.

When I'm creating a site with WS4 should I only create one page at a time and complete it before making any other or can I create say 10 pages give them all file names without adding them to the site (I mean not adding them to the menu bar)

Are any more templates going to offered soon for free or to buy?

Thanks