Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: fishes

Hybrid View

Well I don't know Jinny.

I would have to lock the first piece so we wouldn't be chasing down two iterations of the original. I've never locked a topic before. It seems unfriendly to lock a topic.

But is the tedious download any friendlier? Hmmm... why do you people persist in making me think?

But maybe for the sake of convenience, I can see it is a bit tedious getting down this far . . but it's kind of interesting to see it in it's entirety. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I may hop over to the test forum and see how it works. . . no point in publicly messing things up when I can do it a bit more privately first. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Give me a few hours.

Athena
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Athena,

Of course it would be terrible to break this thread in half and watch the first half drift off into the sunset never to be found again!

Sorry to have caused you even a moment's extra work testing. Silly me!

Besides, it's getting a lot cozier now that we have people of considerable imagination joining us.

Thelonious,

I like your bottom photo a lot. It's the perfect perspective from down here and isn't it great that we have a sky tube to see it through?

Dawn,

If you manage to get out of here, please do bring back supplies. In order of priority: Oxygen, popcorn, T.P. (lots of that), and tweezers (I have a splinter in my toe that's driving me crazy).

On the other hand, if you find it's difficult, don't worry. We'll manage somehow.

Now to find some breakfast before it's lunch time.

Jinny Brown
    http://www.pixelalley.com
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP

As we seemed to have come back to where we started I now enclose my latest unexpurgated tutorial on file extensions for loading images without a link.

T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	name.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	19624  
    IP

Dawn,

What a neat surprise to find your pretty fish swimming at the bottom of the thread! Thanks for brightening things up.

Jinny Brown
    IP

Hi again,

Try using the [ and ] keys to size the brush in tiny increments. If you hold either of them down, the brush continues to get larger (])or smaller ([).

Um.. I doubt if anyone knows everything about Painter, and certainly not from my tutorials. I don't begin to know everything (about Painter, that is). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jinny Brown
    IP

Fantastic!

The camera angles are fantastic! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] that's the sort of Dynamic composition I love to see. You've made the gate look even more majestic.

And the photo with the telephone booth, and the streetlamp, also fantastic [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Athena
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Thelonious,

Your painting is beautiful. I love the colors and shapes. Want to share with us how you created it?

Jinny Brown
    IP

I'm going to hide down here for a while, JB will never think of looking here, heh heh. Shhh don't tell anyone you saw me here. And especially don't tell her that there is a secret message for her on the Vis Mask thread. Oh no I can feel the Evil Clown surfacing. Quick someone pass me the bottle of green bubbly stuff with the dry ice in it. I'm doomed, doomed forever to wander the lonely corridors of the fishie thread. It's so dark here. and slimy too. Somewhere there's a coffee shop and a lounge room with a black light and some psychelelic paintings on the wall. I know I'll build one and I'll make sure it is well composed too.
    IP

I think we're at the bottom of the fishes, when all we see are fish..lol This could be a book and printing would take a huge bite out of my printer's ink.
    Thanks for the pleasant ride...
    http://creationsbydawn.net/showoff/angelfish2.jpg
    IP

Bejeezus Jinny
    that is sooo embarrasing.
    Now I'll have to come up with some kind of painting to save face, Ghod!!!
    watch this space

T
    IP