Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,
    When i have created a Menu using Webstyle 4, i created a menu which contains submenus. When Xara previews it on the screen (on the top of the workspace) it shows the submenus fine. But when i open it up with Internet Explorer, the submenu does not appear, but when i click on the vacinity of the area, it does link me to the page desired. Therefore, my problem is that the submenu's appear to be invisible.

I think the problem may lie in the Menu Properties area. I did notice that under the heading "alt text" the value was Unused. In normal menus the "alt text" appears to say "(Button Name)" which is editable, but the submenu ones are not.

Can someone please help me? Thank-you in advanced.

Hello,
    When i have created a Menu using Webstyle 4, i created a menu which contains submenus. When Xara previews it on the screen (on the top of the workspace) it shows the submenus fine. But when i open it up with Internet Explorer, the submenu does not appear, but when i click on the vacinity of the area, it does link me to the page desired. Therefore, my problem is that the submenu's appear to be invisible.

I think the problem may lie in the Menu Properties area. I did notice that under the heading "alt text" the value was Unused. In normal menus the "alt text" appears to say "(Button Name)" which is editable, but the submenu ones are not.

Can someone please help me? Thank-you in advanced.

thanks to all the replies....

bump

bump.

Kushion

I appreciate your frustration... but it would help if experts here have something more to go on. Please ftp your page etc to a server somewhere and tell us the address; it is much easier to debug code if you can see the code!http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

i fully agree with Simon here. Please please include the url of where problems can be viewed!

anyway enough ranting. Your problem sounds like you have set the transparancy of the sub menus to 100%

edit the menu and select menu properties and reduce the transparancy from 100% prior to saving/exporting