At Dales suggestion, which I think is wonderful [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Personally, I would like to see a "Save" feature added to the program. PhotoPaint has it so it will save a file, pre-determined or set by the user. So I could use my own determined time of every 10 minutes or allow XaraX to save the file at a pre-determined time of every 30 minutes.

Say I start a new file and I am working with fills and brushes. A few of us have discovered that using the brushes, or certain ones, will result in a sudden crash of the program taking all the work with it. So having the "Save" feature added to the program is a "insurance protection", so if there is an unexpected crash the file will have been backed up.

Also if the program becomes unstable then a warning would pop up allowing you to save to the current place that you are at, then let the program shut down and then restart it. Maybe even have the program have a default of if it crashes it will give you the opportunity to save the file and then it will shut itself down then restart itself and re-open the last file that was worked on [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Also, my other BIG complaint is the brushes issue. I can't even create a new brush much less use many of them with out getting a crash.

That's it. I'm happy other wise [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]