Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ..NOAH SEALTH..

Hybrid View

So, Bill...

You flood the forums with work, protest when no-one comments on it, but leap into pages of verbose self-justification whenever someone expresses an adverse opinion. Comparing your 'historical' attempts (labelled, with accompanying text) to Risto's stylised Vikings is disingenuous, trying to circumvent offence to others by claiming that you're just 'creating of [your] own visual interests' strikes me as a selfishly blinkered response, and your implied attack on Ross (who hasn't even been involved in this discussion) is completely unwarranted.

Sorry, Bill, but you're not the only forum member who's ever come in for negative criticism. If you 'haven't seen this done with another', however, it's probably because most others haven't invited it to quite the extent that you do!

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Roman, for 25 years of age you speak an awful lot of sense. Bill, I (we all) love your pictures and want you to continue contributing to this forum. I couldn't have expressed myself like Roman just has, but they are my feelings too.

Brian

Regardless of what's been said here, I think it would be a shame if this incident caused you to depart from the board ... keep the flood of great images pouring forth [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com