I see such talented work in this forum, yet members are pleading poverty in Gary's Live Xara Conference Topic!

This is bizzare. XXers need to tune up their bizzness sense.

Gary --- you're well connected. Find some XXers who have learned to make money, find some other rich graphics people and let's add a new tutorial section onto your site or this forum: How to Make Money with XX.

Seriously, seems like so many self taught-ers here have never figured out how to market their skills for the Dollars (Pounds. Yen, Moolah) they deserve.

Interesting thought. Is there a relationship between the low price of Xara and the fact that XXers claim to be poor?
Maybe if Xara put up the price then XXers would have to sell their work more effectively! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Or could it be that those who are busy making money don't have the time to contribute to the forum?

The talent I see on this forum is awesome. These guys (and gals) should be earning good bucks.

I'm not directly in the graphics field, but those who are and earn enough, let's try to help with some solid advice.
And those who find they're not getting paid enough, tell us what's the problem?

Maybe others can provide some useful hints and ideas.

Bill

PS - and if that works Gary, you can hold your conference on my little paradise island !

Stuck in a tropical island paradise!

[This message was edited by Lanta Bill on August 25, 2001 at 09:06.]