Klaus : i agree with you, XX is the best "pure" vector app for me. It lacks some usefull tools and features and nead to evolve. But the workflow and the UI are good. RealDraw is fantastic, but as you said there is lot of **very important** vector capabilities missing (import/export, path editing, beter fill/line control, etc.) so i can't see it as a true replacement for XX, but as a complementary tool. But it cost only $49, very good value for the price.

jon : silence as power ? Yes, maybe it's true when it's abour war, but you are right : in software and customer support areas silence is the worst thing i can think to.

Risto : for anti-aliasing in RD look at the menu Object/Anti-Alias ;-) As you said, Xara X (unlike RD) has most major tools we need for vectors, and i dont want it to become another Illustrator ! But we need some bug fixes, a beter brush implementation, ability to define and reuse styles, to get some path modifiers, and maybe a few other things. I also have to say that i don't want XX to become more web oriented : when it comes to slicing or rollover making i already have the tools, all i want is improvement of design and drawing features. And most of all we need to know that Xara is listening to us and XX alive... all i get is marketing mails from kate, telling me about web gadgets and the last photo gallery. But i don't want that ! I want to ear something about the future of Xara X !