Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, I'm trying to create a snazzy logo for a company I'm setting up...I know what I want to do but not how to do it.
    I want to design it initially on xara 3d and then export as a bitmap and mess about with it on Paint Shop Pro, but then I want to do the same again with smaller lettering and lay it SLIGHTLY above the initial one so they merge together...any help would be great.

Cheers, Carl.
    IP

Hi, I'm trying to create a snazzy logo for a company I'm setting up...I know what I want to do but not how to do it.
    I want to design it initially on xara 3d and then export as a bitmap and mess about with it on Paint Shop Pro, but then I want to do the same again with smaller lettering and lay it SLIGHTLY above the initial one so they merge together...any help would be great.

Cheers, Carl.
    IP

Try this tutorial on the Jasc site. Also if you have PSP 8, there are videos under the Help Menu for the Product Tour, watch the one under Photo Features/Photo Collage. Help with using masks.Hope this will help. I recently joined the forum so I'm sorry this is late getting to you.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP