Hi

Like all the other posts, I am impressed with your first effort. Welcome to the wonderful world of Web Design. You will soon find out that what you want your readers to see is not often what they will get. Each Browser has a different characteristic, each version of Windows and and most Browsers allow the users to specify their own text characteristics etc. And, if a user works in a minimised screen - then it too means that they may not see what was intended.

I currently manage a 6000 page plus webs on a major UK bank intranet site, and am fortunate enough to have a colleague who is colour blind. I have learn't from him that solid background colours are essential with highly contrasting colours for text. Ie, black background and white text(as seeon on most TV credits etc) is best. White Background and Black text also works, but after a while the intensity of White can cause eye strain. Most of the other posts have consentrated on the time to load etc, and I will not add anything further to those comments. I will however include this link which takes you to a page on my Band's website which uses a freely available calander - which I think is quite useful. If you need to find it, I got it from Javascriptboutique.com

MatrixBand Web Page

Good luck

Colin