like a happy Wolff??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Imagine really hard, OK, not good visuals, sorry about that!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, I ran accross my monitor manual from a million years ago, funny I create these file folders and I never look there when I need information!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Stupid, huh?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Well the friggin brightness and contrast controls are right in front of my face and so I went back out to Klaus' site and set it all right. Then I did a "check", back to your thread, Graeme, and looked at those wonderful "machines" you created. Can you say TURN DOWN THE FRIGGIN CANDLES?? It's awfully bright in here!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] OK, I'm hopping up and down again [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Even my Moms Angel looks really different. Ummmm, I think I need to make some adjustments. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Next time remind me to look in my friggin files, would ya?? My mind is so addled these days with allergies, noise and plain ole' old age that I can't remember things I set up to make my own life easier!!! Now where did I put that Ginko Biloba...................

Thanks Graeme and Klaus!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---