Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: error messages

OK peepull;

What do these eroor messages mean?

"internal program error 7072.k.pp.sh"

and

"internal program error 3398.k.br.mp"

the first appears when I try to save, and the second when i try to close.

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Stevie,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What do these eroor messages mean? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7072.k.pp.sh means you've moved your mouse with a speed of more than 7072 picometers per second.

3398.k.br.mp means you've pressed your mouse with more than 3398 picograms per square millimeter.

;-}

Both messages while working in the same document means: Xara X does like your goofy icon in the forum!

Sorry, couldn't resist, but I think these messages are as meaningful as any Window Error Message...

Just keep going!

Thumbs up that it'll never happen again,

jens
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Hi StevieB,

They are meaningiful only to the guys at xara. Internal fault codes. If you can...

1. Duplicate it a second time.
    2. Post how you got it to give you that message. Then one of us here can try and duplicate the fault. If it is duplicateable on 2 or more machines we found us a bug.

If it only happens on your machine. Then I would suggest reloading xara x1. Xara is not that big a pain to reload (not like any MS program).

Jens,

Nice wise cracks Jens... Seems like something I would say. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

hi stevieb,

i have had those errors in the past mainly when using brushes and contours at the same time. i havent used them lately at the same time but are you using the latest patch on xara 1.1d?

when i posted the same questions a few months back there really was no answer then so maybe there will be now since it has been sometime now.
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StevieB:
    OK peepull;

What do these eroor messages mean?

"internal program error 7072.k.pp.sh"

and

"internal program error 3398.k.br.mp"

the first appears when I try to save, and the second when i try to close. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, both of these errors indicate that there is a brush definition in the document that has a problem. The second one has been reported before but the number used to be 3397 (e.g. do a search for 3397.k.br.mp).

You can either copy the entire document into a new blank document or you can open the line gallery (which may cause more errors), find the brush that appears blank and delete it.

Gerry Iles

Thanx a bunch guys for ur input.

It appears that Gerry wins though.
    It was a brush problem, it didnt like a brush I made, so I did as Gerry suggested....... all OK now... thanx again for ur speedy responses.

hi StevieB,

We were just guessing. Gerry is one of the authors of Xara X1. So... the codes do in fact mean something. If only to to folks at xara.

I think it is very gracious of Gerry and the rest of the folks at xara who monitor this forum. We help when we can, but sometimes the problem goes beyond our knowledge.