Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The names of the filters appeared, but said the application could not support them. A dither box filter did appear to be functional, however. Rich

I tried placing the plugin.dll in the Xara directory, but still nothing. Apparently the later PS plugins require this file, too. It appears in each of my Adobe applications. I think the msvcrt10.dll can exist in the windows\system directory. This would cause the earlier plugins to work. I tried some of the plugins from Xaraxone in PS. Some worked. Some caused my CPU to go to 100%, and lock the system. This could be a system problem since I can have thing running that the system cannot see. It has to do with a failed remote application installation that was never completely corrected. Ric

PS V6 files appear non compatible. If your were to perform this expirment, lower versions would probably work. The export from Xara X took a while to save a bitmap. I don't have a very fast system or lots of RAM. Maybe something in use, or maybe because I was trying everything to see what was active. Rich